- Fast loans are very popular in Marikina City.
- There are many companies where you can get a loan, but online loans are especially in demand right now.
- We recommend Digido to get a quick loan in Marikina City.
- You can get up to 25,000 pesos without going to the office.
Loan in Marikina City
Marikina is a bustling city with more than half a million in population. It had its humble beginnings when the Augustinians first arrived. It is known as the shoe capital of the Philippines where at least 70% of the country’s shoe production comes from. It even has a shoe museum that currently houses the shoe collection of the former first lady Imelda Marcos. With almost a monopoly in shoe production on top of other commercial businesses, it is considered to be one of the wealthiest cities in the country.
Regardless, even the current pandemic situation slowed many businesses down, some operating at 50% capacity and some closed down. Because of this, many people lost their jobs. Even with the promise of a 13th-month pay from failing businesses on or before December 24, which was a highly debated topic a few weeks ago, there’s just no telling how things will go financially, especially with the Christmas season coming up. So people will have to seek alternatives in case of an emergency.
The Financial Services in Marikina City
There are many kinds of financial services wherever you can go. In Marikina, you can also find plenty of them so you’ll never miss out.
Banks are pretty much a staple when it comes to financial services. Banks are probably the most stable source of financial aid, whether you are looking for a loan or a safe place to store your money.
If you have something of value and wish to trade it in a short time frame for some cash, these are the pawnshop services to look for. Of course, it comes at the risk of losing that valuable item if you fail to pay back. To get the most of a pawnshop, trade something like a piece of jewelry or a gadget and hope they deem it worthy of a high appraisal.
Private lenders are a mixed bag: some can be sketchy and charge a high-interest rate. These can either be a company or just individuals. These people can be found marketing their services to small and micro businesses, the number of individuals commonly varies from 5 to 6. You typically see them as individuals on motorcycles. If you own a business, you can borrow from them a small amount and they will come to collect at the end of the day every day until the debt is paid.
Fast Lending Companies
These are similar to private lenders but are more legit as transactions are recorded and the companies are visible online, in the public eye. People who have already opted for their services can leave a review about the company on any online forum, so people can easily see which ones are shady or legit. They process loans faster since transactions are done online, interest rates are typically higher than that of banks but it comes at the benefit of not having to worry about submitting collateral or having a good credit score or even having one. An example of such a service is Digido.
Advantages of Online Cash Loans in Marikina City
1. Faster transfer of financial transactions – since these operate online, you don’t even have to leave your house, you just need an Internet connection. Once a loan is approved, it should be at your bank of choice in an instant, except for cases where the banks have to perform additional checks on the transaction. Otherwise, you should have your loan in minutes.
2. Online application with higher guaranteed approval – the main factor that can affect the speed of a loan application is the approval part as the identification of the applicant has to be verified through various means. In the event of a rejection, the applicant can simply apply again and submit additional documents.
How to Choose a Lending Company in Marikina City
This is the bit where you shouldn’t be too excited about getting a loan. Don’t just charge in without doing adequate research when picking the lending company in Marikina City. Here are a few tips we listed that you can follow.
1. Search for a list of lending services in your area by simply googling “money lending Marikina”. Google will give you a list or a map with marked locations. Alternatively, you can look up the different websites. Some lending companies may have their websites which you can look into. Contact them via phone or through their website and ask about their services.
2. The search doesn’t stop from just canvassing. The next step is to check if these services are legitimate. Most business-owned websites in the Philippines are required to have a Certificate of Registration (COR) Number. If they have their number posted somewhere on their site you can contact the proper government agency to verify if the number is authentic. Alternatively, you can visit the SEC website for a list of businesses of this type. This is a good way of cutting your research time. Business with these numbers on their site is a good sign. The company must also have a physical address, just like the COR. A legitimate company should have no issue displaying their address on their website.
3. Read reviews from others who have already used the service or ask around for financial advice. This is probably the quickest way to get an idea of the quality of the service. Don’t just take the company’s word for it if you give them a call.
4. You might want to go with a fast lending company. As mentioned before, these normally operate online so they are pretty much in the public eye. Anything shady going can be easily discovered.
Best Express Loans in Marikina City
When it comes to express loans, an example of the service providing it is Digido. It’s a fast lending service that provides loans for people who need cash for a variety of purposes from medical emergencies to funding small to medium businesses.
Digido Loan Features and Requirements
Digido provides loans via the Internet. Applicants can fill out an online form on the Digido website. If you have any questions, there’s an FAQ section where you can find answers and if that’s still not enough, they have a phone number you can call.
1. As an applicant, you must have a valid ID like SSS, GSIS, Philhealth, Driver’s License, or Passport. There are also other documents like DTI (if you own a business), SEC, that you can submit to further verify your identity;
2. Applicants must be at least 21-70 years old to borrow. You must not exceed 70 years old by the time the loan term ends. You must also be a Filipino citizen;
3. If you are a retiree, you must have another source of income aside from your monthly pension;
4. You must have a working mobile phone number or a landline;
5. You need to have a stable Internet connection.
Digido branches not far from Marikina City
|VICTORY MALL CALOOCAN||10:00AM-7PM||Ground Flr., Victory Mall., Rizal Avenue Ext. Caloocan. Metro Manila|
|NORTHWESTMONUMENTO||10:AM-6:00PM||Ground Flr., Northwest Plaza, Rizal Ave. Ext. Monumento, Caloocan City|
|SUPER 8 GUADALUPE||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City|
|SUPER 8 COMMONWELATH||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City)|
|ANTIPOLO||8:00AM-5:00PM||ML Quezon St., Antipolo City, 148, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|MASINAG||8:00AM-5:00PM||Unit FC-1A Lenjul Bldg., Sumulong Corner Marcos Hi Way, Antipolo City|
|STA LUCIA||9:00AM-6:00PM||Lower Ground Flr. near supermarket, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Marcos Hi-way cor. Felix Avenue Cainta, Rizal|
|COGEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||Cogeo Commercial Bldg., Cogeo Gate 3, Unit LS-08, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|SAN MATEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||P. Burgos Cor General Luna St., Sta Ana, San Mateo, Rizal|
|SUPER 8 NOVALICHES||8:00AM-5PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Novaliches, Quirino Hi Way, Brgy. Sta. Monica Novaliches, Quezon City (in front of Susano Market|
|SUPER 8 GMA CAVITE||8:00AM-5:00PM||MAGRA Commercial Center, Congressional Rd., General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite|
|VICTORY MALL LACSON||9:00AM-6:00PM||Unit G23 Victory Lacson Underpass,, Barangay 306, Quiapo Manila|
How to Get a Digido Online Loan in 5 Steps
1. Prepare the necessary IDs and documents, and make sure you are of the proper age and citizenship;
2. Create an online account on the Digido website;
3. Fill up all the necessary information in the form. When providing your bank details, make sure to be accurate. Any inaccuracies can cause your loan application to be rejected and you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks for everything to reset;
4. If your application is rejected but not because of reason No. 3, simply fill up the form once again and provide additional documents on top of IDs.
5. Assuming everything went well, you should have your loan in a few minutes, if the bank won’t require additional checks.Apply now
MaryVery efficient, fast reliable company. Reasonable rates with very friendly and accommodating customer service! I highly recommend it! 👍👍👍5
FrinaI like Digido loan site the most because they low interest rate within and had a prolongation service incase you can't meet your due, it really helps alot in time of need. In addition their loan process speed and disbursement is by far the fastest.4
LeomaDigido is very reliable and flexible. It is very easy to reloan. They are very helpful. Recommended to those who are planning to take a loan. Interest is very low. 👍5
SamI loved Digido not just the app but for the whole experienced that I had in applying for a loan. Hassle free and loan disbursement is as quick counting 1-2-3.4
ChecheI really trust this app. I think this is my 4th loan and my credit is getting higher. I recommending this to people like me when you need cash. Thanks, Digido!4