- Fast loans are needed to help those who urgently need money to pay in an emergency.
- Loans are divided into secured and unsecured.
- Secured loans are more advantageous, but unsecured loans are easier to get.
- Digido provides some of the best unsecured loans in the Philippines
Fast Personal Loan in the Philippines
A fast personal loan is a special kind of loan intended to help those who are in a bind and need a quick source of cash to pay off an emergency. (1) The process of obtaining the said loan can take only a few hours. In the Philippines, such loans are very common and many people turn to them. Most often they are people who urgently need money, but the bank has refused them a loan.
So what kinds of emergencies are fast loans usually great for? Fast money loans can be used for any of the following:
1. Medical Emergencies
Health problems always come at the wrong time, and it’s impossible to prepare for them. If you don’t have savings, you can cover medical expenses with a loan for medical treatment. For example, buy expensive medications or pay for a nurse’s care.
2. Paying Bills
If you’re having temporary difficulties paying your bills, a personal loan can help. You can pay utility bills, Internet bills, and more. The main thing is not to do this every month!
3. Wedding Expenses
A wedding is one of the most important events in a person’s life! But it is also one of the most expensive. (2) You can borrow for your wedding to pay for the banquet, food, wedding clothes, and honeymoon with a wedding loan.
4. Vacation Expenses
Go on the vacation of your dreams! Choose a beautiful place and relax in a luxury hotel. A vacation loan will allow you to rest properly and start work with fresh energy.
5. Payment for Education
Not all families can provide their children with a decent education, because it takes a lot of money. There is a way out – an education loan. Your children will thank you!
6. Home improvements and renovation
Finance your quality of life! Make improvements, and renovate your home, because you can use a loan to do so.
7. Debt consolidation
You can use a personal loan to consolidate major loans, credit card or other types of debt. Debt consolidation loan is one of the most popular loan purposes among Filipinos.
8. Appliance purchases
Allow yourself the appliances you’ve always dreamed of! You can get a phone loan or a TV loan, buy the best refrigerator, air conditioner, or tablet. Upgrade your gadgets and devices!
Very expensive purchases or entertainment that you can’t afford. Whether it’s a designer dress for the price of your monthly salary or buying the latest game console, it’s probably not the best use for a quick personal loan. When it comes to anything that has to do with entertainment, there are certain occasions when these can be addicting and of course, there is always the tendency to keep loaning from different lenders just to be able to sustain such an addiction.
When you realize that you don’t have the money to repay the loan. In this case, you need to take the amount here, which you can exactly repay on time.
How do I get a loan from Digido?
One of the companies that give fast loans in the Philippines is Digido. Let’s talk about it and find out why people choose this company.
Digido Loan Conditions
You can get up to 25,000 pesos. You need to register on the site and create an account. Once you have created your account, you will be able to access an online section where you can download a valid ID and contact phone number. You can then choose the amount you intend to borrow. The loan period varies from 7 to 30 days. Remember that the first time you borrow, you can only borrow up to 10,000 pesos for up to 7 days. But for the first loan you will not be charged any interest, and you will return exactly as much as you borrowed.
Requirements for Digido Borrower
Almost everyone in the Philippines can get a loan from Digido. To do it, you have to fulfil some simple requirements.
You can get a loan if:
- You have Philippine citizenship
- You have a permanent address in a city in the Philippines
- You are between 21 and 70 years of age
- You have an active mobile phone number
- You have registered on the Digido website
- You have a steady income
- You are officially employed or have Freelancers / call center employees status
- You have a valid government identification card
- You can provide more documents on request: payslip, COE, ITR, company ID, DTI (for self-employed)
What is the best place to get a personal loan?
We think it’s a Digido company. Why people сhoose Digido?
Here we have collected the features that Digido borrowers particularly praise in their reviews.
- Fast application process
Digido is a money lending service that processes online loan fast approval so, barring any networking-related issues, the money being loaned should be sent in minutes if not seconds.
- No bail required
There is no collateral needed when applying for a loan from Digido. There’s also no need to provide a guarantor. This increases the availability of credit, because not everyone has such an opportunity.
- Fast credit decisions
The decision on the easy personal loan is taken very quickly, you do not need to stand in queues and wait for 5-7 days, as it used to be in banks. Here you will get approval in 1 day. This makes Digido a perfect fit for electronic financial transactions. Time is money and thus issuing loans as quickly as possible is a must for both parties. Since Digido transactions are electronic, it is only natural that red tape is eliminated.
- High approval rate
The faster loans are approved the higher the approval rate and more people can get the necessary help in their time of need. Digido gives a chance to get money even for those who were denied by the bank. The percentage of approved applications is over 90%. It’s one of the highest rates in the Philippines.
What is a good percentage for a personal loan?
Most borrowers in the Philippines take interest rates into account when applying for a loan. The interest rate is important for 50% of Philippine borrowers. A good interest rate for a personal loan is this rate, which is lower than most competitors. Compare all offers and choose the best one. Please note that Digido offers a loan for new clients with 0% rate. This is a very advantageous offer!
Who Can Get Fast Personal Loan
Despite the availability of personal loan with fast approval in Philippines, there are still certain requirements needed to obtain a quick online loan. The beauty of these requirements is that the borrower may already possess 1 or a few of these and are thus ready to be presented when applying for a personal loan in the Philippines with no requirements.
– Company ID – If the borrower is already employed, there’s a huge chance he or she already has a company-issued ID. The reason for needing this is that personal loan lenders in the Philippines also need to assess if the borrower is capable of paying the loan back.
– Government-issued ID – This ID is already a given whether the borrower works in government or not or whether the person is employed or not, chances are the borrower already possesses some kind of ID under this category. Examples of IDs: Voter’s ID, TIN, Postal, Passport, Driver’s ID, and others. When used for applying for a loan, at least 2 IDs may be required along with another document.
– Payment Slips – Going back again to employed borrowers, payment slips are automatically given when salaries are given out either in physical paper or email so these can be used also to prove a person’s employment history.
– Proof of Billing – Statement of accounts or receipts when paying for utilities are useful so never throw them away. When applying for a loan these are going to be asked for.
So far, the requirements above are typically asked of people who are employed but what about for business owners? Here is a list of what may be asked from business owners when they want to apply for a loan.
– Business Permit / DTI Registration – Business owners are expected to have these documents along with others like sanitation and fire permits so these also come as a given.
– Income Tax Reform – When paying taxes, these forms are filled up and copies should be kept safe in a cabinet somewhere at all times.
– Financial Statement – These are important documents that detail the daily activities of the business and how money is spent. This is typically reviewed by government agencies, accountants, firms, and others. On the part of a money lender service like Digido, this can be used to assess if the borrower can pay back any amount loaned.Apply now
Benefits of Quick Personal Loans
1. Minimum of documents
Usually you only need 1 document to get a quick loan. It is a Government-issued ID. These IDs are universal and almost every citizen has some form of ID. There are many kinds of IDs under this category so at least this part is already covered for most Filipinos. But if you provide an additional document, you are more likely to approve the application. Either of these documents or both will do:
– Proof of billing – any document issued by utility companies like power, water, and internet service providers. These are just as universal as Government issued IDs if not more so.
– Company ID and pay slips – For Filipinos who are underemployed these documents are given.
Such loan is often called loanwith no requirements in the Philippines, because it can get almost any Filipino.
2. Easy loan application
All you need to get a loan is to fill out a simple questionnaire, specify your name, address, income amount and bank account number. This is enough to get a loan.
3. Many ways to get a loan
You can get a online loan with no requirements loan at a company branch or in your bank account, whichever is more convenient for you.
4. Fast approval
Loans of this nature are great for people who are in a bind and need money quickly the best part of fast approval loans are the minimal requirements that are likely to be in the borrower’s possession already. Fast approval loans also are done electronically so money is sent rather quickly, almost instantly.
5. Available for freelancers
Not all banks are willing to lend to people who have no official place to work. It’s hard for freelancers in the Philippines to get a loan. But fast credit companies very often give loans to freelancers. All you have to do is specify the amount of your steady income, even if it is not official. Digido is an example site where freelancers can borrow cash for everything they need.
Types of Personal Loans
All personal loans are divided into 2 large groups: collateral and no collateral. (3) Let’s see how they differ from each other.
- A type of loan that requires collateral. If the loan is not paid on time, there’s a chance the borrower can lose the collateral.
- A collateral is any item, e.g. a vehicle, you agree to give away to the lender if you fail to pay what you owed.
- As a collateral you can use the car, apartment, jewelry and other expensive property.
- This loan is a lot easier to get since there is less risk to the lender.
- This loan does not require collateral so there is no risk of losing the property.
- It can be difficult to get, depending on the company.
- It tends to have a higher interest rate.
- Digido offers loans without bail so you don’t have to worry about losing the property.
We can see the great popularity of unsecured loans in the Philippines, because they are easier and more affordable for most citizens.
Fast Loan Approval
A personal easy loan for Filipinos is very useful in many ways as the economic situation of the country has a lot of issues from the lack of jobs to low income. Sometimes, there is a need to boost finances in the short term as emergency expenses can pop up at any time.
Such easy loan needs to be given fast just as delays in salaries are bad news. Whether there’s an emergency or not, delayed cash is never really good. As the name implies, application for loans through this channel is done electronically and with minimal requirements which leads to loan requests being approved much faster than those requested from traditional banks. Therefore, quick approval and transfer of the required amount to the account is what people love and appreciate in fast loans.Apply now
How can I get a loan instantly?
Every citizen of the Philippines can apply for and get a quick loan. Here are a few steps to get a quick loan.
- Choose a company
There is a huge number of lending companies online to choose from such as Digido. Make sure to pick legitimate lenders to avoid getting scammed. One way to check that a company is legitimate is to check for its SEC/DTI/BIR permit numbers. At least for services that offer personal loans in Philippines, some have these numbers posted on its web pages. Digido has its SEC number 202003056 written at the bottom of its pages. Once you’ve picked the lending company, register for an account. You will see that getting an online loan in the Philippines with no requirements is really easy.
- Select a term and amount
Once signed in, start applying for a loan, select the term and amount that you need, and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of the loan. You can make use of a personal loan calculator to help you, some lending websites have this functionality built into the website for the users’ convenience.
- Fill in the form
Fill in the necessary information as accurately as you can. Make sure to fill in the necessary information accurately and honestly. Before signing up for an account, make sure you cover the requirements such as age and citizenship and that also possess the necessary documents.
- Provide necessary documents
Once you have filled up the form, provide the documents being requested. In the case of Digido, you need one valid ID and supplementary documents like a payslip or proof of billing.
- Wait for a decision
At this point, there isn’t much left to do but wait. The approval can take between 1 and 24 hours.
- Get money
Once your application is approved, it should now be arriving at the bank or financial institution you chose to deposit the money. Now it’s up to them on how fast you can get the money because they may still do a bit of paperwork for validation.
In case you are denied, you can always try to reapply and try to include more documents.Apply now
- Loan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan
- How Much Money Do I Need to Get Married in the Philippines? https://ph.news.yahoo.com/info…
- Unsecured vs. Secured Debts: What’s the Difference? https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans…
Arnold.It was a very good transaction, fast disbursement and no interest for first time loan. Thank you Digido!5
ArwelVery nice online application deserved a 5 star rate. Easy to fill up and very fast disbursement once your application is approved. Very helpful during this pandemic with low interest. The agent is friendly and professional to approach. I highly recommend this legit online app.5
ShariffaVery nice and friendly Customer Service. I borrowed 2x already and i never had a hard time. Just always remember to pay on time.4
FredericoOne of the best Loan App, reliable, quick cash disbursement and they also give you alternative plan option to settle your debt, so far I'm satisfied with it 😊👍5
CharieAmazing! So easy to loan and approval is very fast only a minute. That's why I rate this with 5 stars.4