Online Loans for Blacklisted
Who can get a Digido loan?
- If you don’t pay your loans, you get a bad credit history.
- Most banks will refuse customers who have large debts.
- If you have a small credit history error, you can apply for a loan from Digido.
- Take a small amount and pay it back on time.
- This will help you improve your credit history and get a bigger loan in the future.
What to do if there is an unexpected and unplanned event that requires you to have the funds? Bank loan can help you. But what if you are on the blacklist? State banks do not issue loans to persons whose data are contained in this database. However, financial companies can help you under certain conditions.
Online service Digido provides loans for those blacklisted in Philippine banks and with bad credit record. They offer affordable monthly payments, a large range of loan amounts and not too high interest rates. You can read positive Digido reviews on social media.
- First loan with 0% interest rate
- Get from PHP 1,000 up to 25,000
- You can improve your credit history
How to get blacklisted and what the bad payment reputation means?
As soon as you do not make regular payments on existing loans, you get a negative record and a bad credit history. The creditor imposes certain sanctions on you. When you get blacklisted, you will be denied additional loans from any banks, even in those where a high approval rate is advertised (e.g. Home Credit bank). The reason is easily explained: the issuance of funds becomes too risky for them. If you are wondering how to check if you are blacklisted for credit in Philippines, contact the accredited credit bureaus and find out your credit rating.
Even if you repay the debt completely, it will take from three months to ten years to correct your credit history. The time required depends on several factors: the actions you are taking and the increase in the number of debts and their amount.
However, there are more loyal lending companies that offer urgent loans for blacklisted. As we have already mentioned, quick short term loans for blacklisted are available in the online loan service Digido. Digido is a fully legal lending company with SEC Registration No.: 202003056, and Certificate of Authority No. 1272. This Lending Provider is regulated by Philippine government law and has a list of advantages:
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Quick! You can receive the money within 30 minutes
- Only one government-issued ID is required to obtain a loan
- More than 95% of applications are approved
- Age from 21 to 70 years
- Minimum loan amount is PHP 1 000, maximum – 25 000
- With 0% interest rate for first time
- It’s easy to fill out an application – just click Apply Now!
- All operations from the comfort of your own home
- Already have 70 offices where you can get money or draw up a loan
Unsecured Personal loan for Blacklisted up to PHP 25.000
Unsecured personal loan is a good option, depending on how much money you want to get. Personal loans in practice are often more profitable than other types of financing. You do not need to have collateral for an unsecured personal loan. But do not forget about the following circumstance. Interest rates, amount and term of payment will be different, depending on the credit rating.Apply now
Note: Unsecured loans for blacklisted will be small and short-term. Digido offers to receive up to PHP 10,000 to new clients with 0% interest rate and up to PHP25,000 to repeated clients.