Most In-Demand Jobs in the Philippines 2024
- The most in-demand industries are the BPO and IT industries
- There is a huge demand for home-based workers like content creators and virtual assistants
- The best companies to work for in the Philippines are large BPO companies.
- Learn about the Top 10 most in-demand jobs in the Philippines
Table of Contents
What are the in demand jobs in the Philippines?
The Philippines is a country of smart and hard-working people. The economy is growing, and it is high time you know which jobs have a high demand. This way, you can make the right decision about choosing a career.
We did our research based on the current economic atmosphere of the country, and we will share our findings with you. In the end, you will learn the five best and most in-demand jobs in the country right now.
What Are the Most In Demand Jobs in the Philippines in 2024?
We created this table to give you an idea of what jobs have demand.
Careers In-Demand in the Philippines in 2024
|In-demand Job titles
|Call center agent, fast food worker, banking and insurance agent
|Web security expert, internet infrastructure officer,
|Content manager, social media manager, scriptwriter, copywriter
|Data Analysis / Processing
|Statistician, data analyst, data scientist
|Nurse, doctor, dentist, emergency response
|Teacher, tutor, masterclass expert
|Web development project, game development project
|Car sales agent, health and life insurance agent, banking sales agent
|Front-end developer, back-end developer, web designer, UX, and UI specialist
|Food and Beverage Service
|Barista, fast food worker, waiter
|Grocery Store Retail
|Cashier, bagger, stockman
|All government-related positions
|Hotel staff, flight attendants, a tourism site operator
|Bulk purchaser, purchase officer
|Dropshipping, online courses, online retail
Later, we will discuss the best jobs and what is expected of you.
Filipino Teachers Salary Grade
What Skills Are in High In-Demand in the Philippines in 2024?
To give you an idea of what skills and tasks are expected, we will provide a concise definition of the most indemand work in the Philippines.
- Customer Solutions Agent – you will take phone calls, emails, or chats in a call center. You must answer the customer’s inquiries and provide them with a solution.
- Real Estate Agent – it is your job to sell properties; you must have a license to become a real estate agent.
- Call Center Agent – this is the same as the customer solutions agent. However, you will be working in contact centers or BPO, not directly with a company
- Bank Manager – you will manage the day-to-day operations of a bank; there are several types of bank managers, and some are focused on looking for clients.
- Delivery Driver – you will deliver goods to people; you can be a driver for food delivery or online shopping delivery or a truck driver for bulk and wholesale delivery of goods.
- Grocery Store Retail Worker – you will work as a cashier or bagger in a grocery store; some will be responsible for cleaning and stocking items in the aisle and shelves
- School Teacher – you will teach students. You can lead a primary, secondary, or tertiary level of education.
- Airline Pilot – you will pilot a plane or helicopter; you can work for a company, a private individual, or the government.
- Marketing Director – your duty is to ensure that the company has suitable marketing activities and plans. Your job is to make sure that the company is making sales.
- Recruitment Specialists – you must recruit new employees in the company. You will be part of the HR team. You may operate independently.
- Accounting Related Jobs – you will do the bookkeeping of the company. You will prepare tax returns, etc.
- Financial Advisors – you will advise people on what to do with their money and how to invest. You will offer insurance and financial products and work with a big financial institution.
- Chemical Engineer – you will manage chemical manufacturing items like paint. You will also design your formula to improve the product.
- Specialist Medical Practitioner – you will be a doctor for a particular specialty. Some examples are cardiologists, pediatricians, etc.
Learn How to Get Fast
Loan For Unemployed
Best In-Demand Jobs in the Philippines
If you want to make sure you have a career, please check our table below for the best in-demand jobs in the Philippines.
TOP 10 Most Indemand Work in Philippines
|Salary Average Per Month
|Customer Support Voices
|10,000 PHP – 25,000 PHP
|16,000 PHP – 35,000 PHP
|20,000 PHP – 60,000 PHP
|Specialist Medical Practitioner
|20,000 PHP – 95,000 PHP
|Data Entry Specialists
|21,000 PHP – 46,000 PHP
|25,000 PHP – 65,000 PHP
|Real Estate Agent
|27,000 PHP – 56,000 PHP
|55,000 PHP – 75,000 PHP
|35,000 PHP – 106,000 PHP
|48,800 PHP – 169,000 PHP
What job in the Philippines has the highest salary?There is no single answer to this. The highest salaries are in managerial positions and up in big companies.
Which jobs will be in demand in the Philippines?The IT sector and software programming are promising. If you know how to code, you can find a job online as a game developer or web developer.
What is the highest-paying job in the Philippines?The highest paying jobs are managerial positions and up in the BPO industry. You can earn at least 60,000 PHP a month as a manager.
What jobs are in demand in the Philippines?The best in-demand jobs in the Philippines are BPO work and freelance work. For BPO, many international companies are going to the Philippines right now and opening offices. As a freelancer, you will go directly to companies that need offshore employees and cut the middleman
Most High Demand Jobs in Philippines in IT
IT is a growing sector in the Philippines and the whole world. As we do more and more things online, there will be more demand for jobs in this industry. See below for more info.
- Web Developer – your job is to create a website; you can code or design it using a program like Elementor.
- Back Office Associate – you will do work that does not require interaction with a customer. An example is data entry.
- Mobile App Developer – you will create apps or games. You should know how to code.
- Data Analyst – you will analyze data using a spreadsheet. You need to know statistics to do this job.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst – you will create a content plan for a website. Your job is to find keywords that will rank in Google.
- Data Scientist is similar to an analyst but of a higher degree. You must understand how to manipulate data and extract valuable information from it.
- Information Support Specialist – you will be providing answers to the question of customers. Your job is to take customer queries and solve problems.
Most in-demand digital and internet-related jobs in the Philippines
Now, let us talk about the most in-demand jobs you can do online.
- Content Creator – you will create content for the web. Some examples are articles, graphics, and also videos.
- Online Teacher – you will teach students online; you can be an online tutor or an independent course creator
- Social Media Analyst – you will analyze what a company needs to boost its social media presence; your job is to create a plan for marketing on social media
- Data Entry Specialist – you will input data into a program; your job is to make sure that the data is accurate
- Virtual Assistant – it encompasses a lot of jobs; you can be a virtual secretary for an executive
- Podcast Editor – you will cut audio and edit the final output; you will work for a social media personality
How to get high-paying and indemand work
Getting a high-paying job is not easy. You will compete with many people who offer the same or better skills. Below are some tips to help you succeed.
- Decide on what you want
- Focus on growing this skill
- Apply for jobs online
- Do not despair if you do not make it
- Give your best shot for every project you do
In-Demand Educational Courses with High Salaries Philippines
The most in-demand courses in the Philippines today that offer significant potential earnings are the following:
- Nursing for the healthcare industry
- Computer programming
- Content creation for web content
- Graphic arts
- Data analysis for data scientist work
Filipino Nurses Salary Grade
Best Companies to Work for in the Philippines
The best companies to work for in the Philippines are the huge ones in the BPO industry. Below are some examples:
Depending on your skillset and preferred job, do not work for a Philippine company that is also getting work from a client abroad. You will be paid a small amount. It is better to find a client and work directly with them.
Learn information about
Salary Grade 2024: Government Employees
You should find a good job in the country, as this ensures your financial stability. You can focus on BPO, healthcare and IT. On the other hand, you need to make sure that your passions match the career you are thinking about. Making a decision and applying for a job is not an easy task, especially since you could be doing it for months or even years.
Another benefit of getting a job is that it’s easier to get a loan. Banks will need proof of your income. If you don’t want to work for a company, you can always work directly with a client and keep all of your earnings. If you are a freelancer, you are better off using other loan companies, especially online, that will process your loan in 15 minutes.
Learn How to Get Fast
Loan in 15 Minutes in the Philippines
FredericoOne of the best Loan App, reliable, quick cash disbursement and they also give you alternative plan option to settle your debt, so far I'm satisfied with it 😊👍5
ShariffaVery nice and friendly Customer Service. I borrowed 2x already and i never had a hard time. Just always remember to pay on time.4
AsherThe best online loan app. Low interest, friendly customer service and fast approval. It was my second time. Hope they will higher my limit amount loan. I'l keep my good record for this platform.5
Arwelery nice online application deserved a 5 star rate. Easy to fill up and very fast disbursement once your application is approved. Very helpful during this pandemic with low interest. The agent is friendly and professional to approach. I highly recommend this legit online app.4
ErnestThe app is efficient and user-friendly. It generates results in just a few minutes. Not only the system is laudable, the staff and its workers are polite ,respectful and courteous. They really know how to treat their clients well and find ways how to ease the situation that this pandemic brings. Congratulations to this company! You deserve a five star commendation!5