Personal Loans With Bad Credit Score
Who can get a Digido loan?
- A credit score reflects your financial health, financial planning, and spending habits.
- A good score gives you a wide range of options to choose from whenever you are in need. If you cannot make the stipulated mostly payment, try to negotiate with the bank for an extension.
- You can improve your credit rating by following the recommendations in this article.
- Digido provides loans even to people with bad credit in the Philippines. However, people with a good credit rating have a better chance.
Loans are an inevitable part of most Filipino’s lives. They use it for a variety of activities, from covering medical emergencies to debt consolidation. It’s quite usual for a Filipino, who lives on a shoestring budget, to miss the repayments of existing loans and to have some dots on his or her credit history. A bad credit score sends shivers down the spine of every individual in the Philippines. Improving the credit score takes time, and when an emergency hits, people don’t have the luxury of time to work on it.
Your credit score alone can’t stop the occurrence of a financial emergency. Still, it can stall your efforts to overcome it. A bad credit score gives banks and financial institutions ample reasons to mark one as a risky borrower and deny loans for an applicant.Banks and government agencies have a lengthy loan approval process without any assurance about the availability. This uncertainty forces borrowers to succumb to high-interest loans with unfavorable loan conditions. More often than not, people are looking for no collateral loans no credit check, so they don’t go to banks.
Bad credit loans with guaranteed approval in the Philippines
Contrary to common belief, a bad credit score doesn’t necessarily mean that you are ineligible for financial institutions’ loans. Even with a bad credit score, one can avail of affordable loans with minimal documentation and favorable loan conditions.
A credit score is just one of the different parameters that define your creditworthiness as a borrower. Various financial institutions such as private lenders, pawnshops, unions of creditors, or 5-6 lenders often do not overly rely on credit score values for assessing your eligibility for a guaranteed loan approval no credit check Philippines.
Their loan approval rates for secured and unsecured loans are higher, and the loan disbursement is quite fast. Besides, they provide a wide range of financial products such as personal loans, salary loans, payday loans, short-term loans, cash advance loans, or bank agreement loans. It enables people of all walks of life to have immediate access to finance with assured certainty to meet their financial emergencies.
Can I Get a Loan with a Bad Credit Score at Digido?
Yes, you can.
As a premier lender committed to each Filipinos’ well-being, Digido provides loans even for people with bad credit loans in the Philippines with minimal formalities. We have branches throughout the all country and have a fully-fledged online loan management portal. It enables one to get bad credit loans guaranteed approval Philippines irrespective of his or her credit score, location, or technical knowledge without needing a pledge, guarantor, or even a bank account.
Digido does not exploit the borrower’s credit history weakness by inflating the interest rates or imposing unfavorable loan conditions. Our loan conditions are the same for all. There is no segregation based on their credit history. For those unable to continue with the stipulated loan payments, we offer an extension of the loan term for a nominal increase in the interest rates. It allows one to keep his or her credit score intact and keep the chances for better loans in the future.
We often overlook the small disparities in your previous loans’ repayment history as longs as the repayment is complete. Our approval rate for loans for bad credit in Philippines applicants is as high as 90%. As a state-licensed lender, Digido is duty-bound to adhere to the laws of the Philippines. So if you have a heap of debts, there is a high chance for loan rejection.
Digido loan conditions are quite simple:
- Any Filipino citizen with a working mobile connection within the age group of 21-70 years can apply for a fast loan approval no credit check Philippines up to PHP 10,000.
- Digido uses the most advanced algorithms to automate its lending activities. So one can easily apply for a loan any time from anywhere through this online interface. The system will check your applications and give you a decision within a few seconds.
- If you have a bank account, the money transfer will take place instantaneously. If the borrower doesn’t have a bank account, we will issue a token for the loan amount. A customer can submit it at any of our cashpoints distributed across the Philippines and get the money without delay.