- Fast loans are very popular in Navotas City.
- There are many companies where you can get a loan, but online loans are especially in demand right now.
- We recommend Digido to get a quick loan in Navotas City.
- You can get up to 25,000 pesos without going to the office.
Loans in Navotas City
Money is hard to come by especially in an unstable economy, especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic still hitting places hard. But life must go on, so the Philippines still has to allow for businesses to open with the constant reminder for the people to observe the minimum health protocols. But not all are sunshine and rainbows. Many of us lost our jobs or closed our businesses down during the lockdown. Trying to get back up is going to be a tough road.
How do Online Loans Help Filipinos?
Filipinos pride themselves in being resilient and still be able to smile in the face of catastrophes. But no amount of smiles or pride is going to pay the next utility bill or put food on the table. Work means money whether running your own business or under employment. Thankfully, there are many ways to get back up after a fall. A lending company in Navotas can be a good start. Financial services in Navotas city are various but we have to be careful and pick the right service not to get scammed. In tough times like these, people will go to great lengths to gain money even through illegal means.
Lending Companies in Navotas City
If you need a loan, there are many ways to get it from a variety of financial institutions, each with their own pros and cons. But here we’ve listed a few types you could encounter.
Pawnshops aren’t probably the first thing you think of when looking for a loan but if you have something of value you are willing to trade for a short time, this can be your option. You have a high chance of approval here but the amount of cash you’ll get will depend on how valuable your property is.
This is a more familiar territory for most. We loan or store money to earn some interest. Of course, they have a more stringent set of rules so unless you have a good credit score, a stable job, or willing to pawn a collateral, your chances of getting a loan may be dim.
This can be just a company you can find in the corner of some random street. These aren’t typically big. If opting for these services, one must be careful since many of them can be shady. A lot of private lenders also offer high interest rates. All precautions must be taken in order to avoid getting scammed.
Fast Lending Companies
These are similar to private lenders but with the added bonus of speed and without any shadiness of private lenders. Since these operate online, they are visible in public and can be scrutinized by basically anyone. Transactions are done online so you don’t have to visit their physical office to get a loan.
Digido Loans in Navotas City
Your search begins by simply typing “money lending Navotas” keywords on google. You will most likely end up with some mixed results on Google but let us help you. Why not try Digido PH?
Digido PH is an online money lending service that will allow you to borrow wherever and whenever you are in the country. You don’t have to worry about landing a spot in a long queue to the financial institution of your choice. Considering the current pandemic situation around the world, going outside is not encouraged unless you have something really important to attend to. But through online banking, everything can be done digitally with speed and accuracy.
But why Digido PH? You’ve probably never heard of it before but here are some advantages we’ve listed for you:
1. Faster delivery of loans;
2. You, as the borrower, no longer need to attend long lines;
3. Everything is done digitally so you don’t have to unnecessarily expose yourself out there;
4. The loan requirements are not strict and very minimal as we will list them down in the next section;
5. No collateral needed;
6. In case of a problem with applying, your course of action is simply applying a second time but providing more documents for further verification of your identity and capability to repay.
Digido branches not far from Navotas City
|VICTORY MALL CALOOCAN||10:00AM-7PM||Ground Flr., Victory Mall., Rizal Avenue Ext. Caloocan. Metro Manila|
|NORTHWESTMONUMENTO||10:AM-6:00PM||Ground Flr., Northwest Plaza, Rizal Ave. Ext. Monumento, Caloocan City|
|SUPER 8 GUADALUPE||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City|
|SUPER 8 COMMONWELATH||8:00AM-5:00PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Commonwealth Ave. Corner Villangco St. Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City)|
|ANTIPOLO||8:00AM-5:00PM||ML Quezon St., Antipolo City, 148, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|MASINAG||8:00AM-5:00PM||Unit FC-1A Lenjul Bldg., Sumulong Corner Marcos Hi Way, Antipolo City|
|STA LUCIA||9:00AM-6:00PM||Lower Ground Flr. near supermarket, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Marcos Hi-way cor. Felix Avenue Cainta, Rizal|
|COGEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||Cogeo Commercial Bldg., Cogeo Gate 3, Unit LS-08, Bagong Nayon, Antipolo City|
|SAN MATEO||8:00AM-5:00PM||P. Burgos Cor General Luna St., Sta Ana, San Mateo, Rizal|
|SUPER 8 NOVALICHES||8:00AM-5PM||Ground Flr., Super 8 Novaliches, Quirino Hi Way, Brgy. Sta. Monica Novaliches, Quezon City (in front of Susano Market|
|SUPER 8 GMA CAVITE||8:00AM-5:00PM||MAGRA Commercial Center, Congressional Rd., General Mariano Alvarez, Cavite|
|VICTORY MALL LACSON||9:00AM-6:00PM||Unit G23 Victory Lacson Underpass,, Barangay 306, Quiapo Manila|
What Are the Requirements for Applying for a Loan?
In Digido, the requirements are rather common. Here we have listed down some of them:
1. You must be a Filipino citizen;
2. You must be between the ages of 21 to 70 years old. You must not be beyond 70 by the time the loan term ends as well;
3. In case you are a retiree and receive a monthly pension, you will need to have another source of income such as another job or a business venture as a pension alone is not sufficient;
4. You must be able to provide certain types of IDs, although you may only be required two of them;
5. The IDs you need are any of the following: Social Security System (SSS), Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), Philhealth (your health insurance), Postal ID, Voter’s ID, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Driver’s License, Passport, etc. The bottom line is that the cards must be official: government-issued IDs would be excellent, but company-issued ones also fit;
6. If you will be required to submit documents, the following ones are valid: Business Permit, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Permit (if you are self-employed), payslips, Certificate of Employment (COE), or Income Tax Return (ITR);
7. A working contact number (whether mobile or landline);
8. Internet access.Apply now
How to Get a Loan in Navotas City?
1. Once you have fulfilled some of the basic requirements above, you will need to create an account on the Digido website.
2. Once logged in, you can now begin the process. Fill in the electronic form completely. In case you realize that you have made a mistake in filling up the bank details, your loan will not push through and you will have to wait for at least 2 weeks to apply again so be very careful in filling up your bank information.
3. If this is your first time borrowing, you will only be able to loan up to PHP 10,000.00. You must repay this amount in 15 days in order to avail of the more advanced loan types.
4. In the event your loan application is rejected, you can apply again but provide additional documents like those mentioned above. The more documents you provide the higher the chances of getting that loan.
5. If everything went through, you’ll just have to wait for a few minutes to get the loan. However, this depends on the bank you assigned to receive your loan from. Some banks may process the money slower, or other reasons can happen (for example, weekends or holidays). File for loans during the middle of the week to avoid any delays.
Getting back on your feet is difficult in the wake of a lockdown, whether it was long nationwide one month ago or the smaller partial lockdowns that can happen from time to time. Bills have to be paid, food and medicine need to be bought, kids need to attend lessons online, sometimes emergencies can also happen. In case you need a financial boost, a small loan may save you in the long run. So choosing the right lending company is crucial. If you are from Navotas, you can simply google “money lending Navotas” and get a list of companies. Just make sure to take the necessary precautions in order to avoid scams.Apply now
LeomaDigido is very reliable and flexible. It is very easy to reloan. They are very helpful. Recommended to those who are planning to take a loan. Interest is very low. 👍5
RollyHi everyone I could recommend this excellent apps coz the agents are approachable and answers the needs in times of emergency. They us give lower interest and loan prolongation in case you could not pay on time. Thanks to them and keep it up. Mabuhay!!!5
KerwinThis app helps me again when I need some financial assistance. It's so easy to make a reloan if you are not a delinquent borrower. Salute to all (Digido staff) you guys. Thank you again!5
AbigailIt's very easy to file a loan on this app and it's very convenient, you just need to wait a minute and there you go, loaned amount was already in your account. Thanks Digido, we can rely on this loan platform in times of needs. And it would be better if loan interest will be lessen a little bit.4
MelissaI highly recommend this App. Convinient and user-friendly. This App is amazing! So easy to loan and approval is very fast just a few minutes. Disbursement is super fast. The Staff are very accomodating, polite, respectful, courteous and friendly. Digido is is very reliable, costumer service is awesome. I love the flexibility it gives to their clients and I can definitly reccomend it to anyone who needs finacial assistance. To the management and staff, thank you very much for the helping hands!4