PRC online application in the Philippines
Last updated: October 25, 2022
- A PRC ID is more than just a simple valid government ID.
- It is a must if you’re a professional in the Philippines.
- Not only does it signify that you are licensed to practice your profession, it ensures that you follow the regulatory guidelines set by the country.
What is PRC LERIS?
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has made it easier for Filipinos to manage
Through the PRC Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS), you can register for a PRC ID or license, renew your license and apply for the PRC board exam.
It’s easy to sign up for a LERIS account. All you need to do is go to the website and go to the Register option at the right hand side of your screen.
The page also contains the LERIS PRC login page. If you already have a LERIS account, go to the Sign In tab and enter your email address and password.
PRC online registration
So, how does the PRC online application process work?
You need to have the following before you can create a LERIS account
– A valid email address
– A valid mobile number
– Your personal information, including employment details and date of graduation
– Valid ID
– Recent 2×2 ID photo
Next, go here and register for a LERIS account. Remember to put in your details as indicated in your professional identification card or notice of admission. Once filled out, click Register.
You will be directed to a new page where you will review your information. Afterwards, click the CAPTCHA confirmation button and the Agree/Confirm button.
Log in to your PRC LERIS account using your registered email and password. Check the CAPTCHA box then sign in. Click OK on pop-up pages that will appear.
Fill out the form with your personal information, contact details, family information, education and employment. Attach your valid ID as well. Click Save Information, then upload your photo.
Hooray! Your PRC online application is now complete.
→ Also read all about cellphone installment in the PhilippinesApply now
How to get a PRC ID step by step
How does the PRC registration process for an ID work? What documents do you need to prepare and submit? Can you just go to the PRC website and submit your application for a license from PRC online?
Note that you must pass the licensure examination first before you can apply for a PRC ID.
You also have to meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 to 21 years old
- A Filipino citizen
- If a foreigner, you must have a proof of reciprocity between the Philippines and the country you originated from
- Has a college or university degree from an institution recognized by the government
- With good moral character
- Never been convicted of any offense
To apply for a PRC ID online you need to sign up for a LERIS account first.
We’ve already outlined the steps above, but here’s a refresher of the requirements for a LERIS account.
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Personal info, including your date of graduation
- 2×2 ID photo
- Valid ID
You can schedule an appointment for your PRC ID through LERIS.
Bring the following documents with you on the date of your appointment:
- Printed oath form
- Two passport-sized photos of you with a white background and your full name tag
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps
Here’s how you can set a PRC online appointment for your ID.
1. Sign up for a PRC online account.
2. Go to the PRC Online Services website and complete your online profile.
3. From the drop-down menu, select your preferred PRC branch as your appointment venue, then click Proceed.
4. Review the appointment details presented on the page.
5. If you’re not available on the date and time set, you can change them by clicking the Reschedule button under the Appointment Details tab. Then, choose your new appointment date and state your reason for the change. Click Confirm.
6. Pay for the PRC license registration fee. You can pay through:
– BancNet/Land Bank
– GCash or Maya
– PRC – Cashier
– Credit or debit card
7. After paying, print your oath form. Log in to your PRC online account then go to the Existing Transaction tab. Once your payment has been confirmed, click the Print Document button. Your oath form will be shown on the screen. Print the form.
8. Go to your chosen PRC branch on your appointment date with your requirements. Proceed to the Customer Service section to pay for the documentary stamps then submit your oath form on the specified window. Sign on the Registry sheet, submit your requirements and claim your ID slip.
9. You can claim your PRC ID on the date indicated on your slip. Give your slip to the claiming window, then receive your ID and certificate of registration.
→ Also learn more about Cash Loans For Students
PRC Exam Online
You can also apply for the PRC licensure exam online through LERIS! However, you are still required to submit physical copies of the required documents on your appointment date.
These are the most common documents that the PRC requires from applicants, although requirements may vary depending on the course.
- Accomplished and printed PRC exam application form
- Original and photocopy of transcript of records with special order, the school seal, date of graduation, and scanned pictures and remarks
- Original and photocopy of NSO or PSA-issued birth certificate
- Original and photocopy of marriage certificate, for married women applicants
- Valid NBI clearance, for first-time takers and repeaters of special licensure exams
Once you’ve compiled these documents, you can now start with the PRC online application for the licensure exam!
Here are the steps:
- Register for a LERIS account on the PRC website
- Sign in to your account and complete your profile.
- Upload your 2×2 ID photo with white background.
- Choose the licensure exam that you are applying for. Select the exam name, exam type, examination date and place of examination.
- Schedule your exam date. You can select your preferred PRC branch to submit your application.
- Pay using your preferred payment method. Accepted payment methods include over-the-counter (PRC-Cashier and UCPB), Landbank online payment, credit or debit card, GCash and PayMaya.
- Print your exam application form.
- Go to the PRC branch on the date and time of your examination. Upon arrival, pay for the documentary stamp, then have your requirements evaluated. You will be given a permanent examination & registration record card (PERRC).
- After that you have to pay ₱30 per piece of a metered mailing envelope which you will submit together with your application form and other requirements at the issuance office.
- You will be given a notice of admission with the program of examination and metered mailing envelope.
- To check where you’ll be taking your exam, check the PRC website two to three days before your exam date.
→ Read about OFW Loan with no hassle in the Philippines
PRC ID Renewal
Is your PRC ID or license already expired? Don’t worry, it’s much easier to renew your license nowadays!
First, you need to prepare the following documents:
✦ Printed application form
✦ Passport-size photo with a white background and your name tag
✦ CPD units earned
✦ For authorized representatives: special power of attorney and valid ID
✦ For PRC-registered professionals representing another professional: PRC ID and authorization letter
Here are the steps in renewing your PRC ID online.
✦ Go to the PRC Online Service website.
✦ Sign in to your account and schedule an appointment.
✦ Pay the renewal fee and print your application form.
✦ Go to your chosen PRC branch on your appointment date.
✦ Submit the requirements.
If you unfortunately lost your PRC ID, here is what you need to submit:
✦ Affidavit of loss
✦ Printed application form
✦ 1 passport-size photo in a white background with your name tag
✦ For authorized representatives: special power of attorney and valid ID
How to get your PRC ID replaced:
✦ Go to the PRC Online Services website and log in to your account.
✦ Print the application form and select your application date and preferred PRC branch.
✦ Go to your PRC branch and submit the requirements.
✦ Pay the ₱250 application fee.
✦ Wait for your replacement ID to be released.
→ Learn Bike Loan Guide
PRC ID fees
The PRC charges varying amounts of fees for the IDs depending on your status. They may also have additional fees that you need to look out for.
1. PRC ID fee for new professionals
|Type of profession||Initial registration fee||Annual renewal fee||Total|
|Professions requiring baccalaureate degrees||₱600||₱150/year (₱450 for 3 years)||₱1,050|
|Professions requiring non-baccalaureate degrees||₱450||₱140/year (₱420 for 3 years)||₱870|
|Medical representatives and real estate salespersons||₱300||₱150||₱450|
2. PRC ID renewal fees
|Professions requiring baccalaureate degrees||₱150/year (₱450 for 3 years)|
|Professions requiring non-baccalaureate degrees||₱140/year (₱420 for 3 years)|
→ Also read all about Easy cash loan app in the PhilippinesApply now
LuzI would definitely give a five (5) star rating to Digido because for so many times since I started using it last October 30, 2020, it saved me from immediate financial needs. The interest is just right depending on the loan term you choose. This is one of my favorite loan apps so far, it has a much lower interest than other loan apps I've tried. The agents are professional and respectful unlike other loan apps.5
MardeyGreat app and fast approval less than 5 mins I was approved after submitting the application. This is my 2nd loan with lowest interest and longer terms. Will surely recommend to my friends and colleagues. Thanks Digido for CARE to my financial needs.👍5
JakoEfficient, Seamless and Reasonable transaction. First time user. Well done. 😉5
NeamDigido is one of the nicest online loan apps around. Professional and allows realistic extension options. Thank you.4
ErnestThe app is efficient and user-friendly. It generates results in just a few minutes. Not only the system is laudable, the staff and its workers are polite ,respectful and courteous. They really know how to treat their clients well and find ways how to ease the situation that this pandemic brings. Congratulations to this company! You deserve a five star commendation!4