- Lazada e-wallet has become one of the best digital payment platforms Filipinos are using.
- The site is convenient and reliable to shop and pay for the bill. It comes with a loaning feature that enables the Philippines to request a soft loan when shopping.
- But if you are refused a loan, Digido can always help.
- The Digido loan requested is approved instantly, to allow you to continue shopping till you drop.
How to Use Lazada Wallet in the Philippines
The world is changing and people are moving towards cashless paying methods. According to recent study PayPal discovered, 44% of bills in the Philippines are paid using digital wallets. The figure has even increased due to the pandemic, as more users have to subscribe to these services.
The move is to keep themselves safe amid the pandemic considering various businesses have moved their services online to remain afloat and compete. Lazada is one of the popular online shopping sites, known for its sales of cellphones at Lazada. The firm has even gone a step further into offering an ideal shopping experience thanks to the Lazada wallet. This has seen the Lazada online payment platform gain traction among Filipinos. Let’s dive in and learn what Lazada wallet is and how it works.
What is Lazada Е Wallet?
How does Lazada Wallet work? That’s the question when you hear about the digital wallet. Well, it’s an online prepaid account that allows you to purchase products and services from Lazada digital shops.
The Lazada wallets come with amazing features which you will find very useful as an online shopper. The one-click check-out procedure comes in handy to avoid the extra charges. This is a fee that is incurred once the product has been delivered on a cash-on-delivery basis.
In case you have insufficient funds in the account, you can top-up your online wallet via credit card, or online banks and get an amazing shopping experience. You are allowed to deposit a minimum amount of PHP 20 and a maximum of PHP 50,000 on your wallet. That said, the platform is safe and secure as all the transactions are protected by Lazada’s Payment Protection.
How to Load Lazada Wallet App
Loading your digital wallet is a simple process that takes a few minutes. Here are the steps to follow on how to load the Lazada wallet.
1. Open Lazada’s Mobile Recharge Page and input your cell phone number to create Lazada login Ph.
2. The next step is to select the loan amount or data promo you desire. Once this is done, click on the “Load Now” button. This takes you to the next page where you are required to input your credit or debit card details. Then click the “Review Order” button.
3. However, before clicking the “Place Order” button check if the details you’ve given are correct. If you are certain about the information, then click the “Done” button.
7 Steps to Activate Your Lazada Account
How to activate Lazada Wallet Philippines? Activating your Lazada account is a simple process as well. Once you’ve finished, your account will be up and running. Below is a 7 step guide on how to activate the Lazada wallet.
1. The first step is opening your Lazada mobile app and clicking on the “Wallet” button.
2. Go to the “My Wallet page” and click on the “Activate My Wallet” icon to continue.
3. The next step is typing your mobile number in the empty field. Once this is done, you’ll receive a code.
4. The verification code shall be sent to you via SMS. Enter the code in the corresponding field.
5. Click on the “Verify Mobile Number” icon and proceed to the next field.
6. The next task is checking the Terms and Policy box. This shows that you have agreed on the firm’s regulations.
7. Lastly, when the verification procedure is finished, a page that displays your balance and details will show. Plus, the features you stand to enjoy shall also be displayed on this page. So now you know how to register for Lazada Wallet. Read Lazada terms and conditions carefully before use.
Shopping and Paying Bills with Lazada Wallet
Shopping and payment of bills have been made easier, thanks to the Lazada wallet. The wallet gives you a chance to facilitate financial transactions without having to move a muscle. All it takes is just a click of a button and your bills are paid instantly.
The amazing thing is the site comes with a Lazada wallet voucher. The voucher gives you a chance to purchase a product or service at a reduced price. They come with codes that can be used in making purchases. Therefore, be on the lookout for the wallet vouchers since they are usually given at the end of the month or during the holiday season.
How to pay using Lazada wallet? Below are steps on how to use Lazada wallet to pay orders.
1. During checkout select the online wallet as the default method of payment.
2. However, if the wallet is not listed as one of the suggested payment methods, click on the more options buttons. This shall give you a drop-down list of the online payment methods present. Scroll down and look for the Lazada wallet and then select it as the checkout option.
3. On the other hand, if you don’t have enough cash in your online wallet to cover the expense we recommend topping up. Click “Cash In and Pay” to deposit cash in your account. Though we recommend making the deposit 48 hours before the purchase. This ensures the cash reflects in your Lazada e-wallet on time. In the section below we’ll discuss how to top-up your wallet in depth.
How to Cash In a Lazada Wallet?
Topping up your e-wallet is as easy as ABC. This is a guide on how to cash in a Lazada wallet.
1. The first step is logging into your Lazada account to access your wallet.
2. Once logged in, click the “Cash In” tab which takes you to the cash-in page. On the page, you will indicate the desired amount you want to deposit in your wallet.
3. The next step is selecting the type of “Cash In Channel” you desire to use. Remember that to cash in using online banking or OTC you will need a subscriber number or reference. It is sent to you via SMS or email. The code is what you fill in the field specified and then click the “Done” tab.
4. You’ll then receive a notification of the transaction details through SMS and email.
- How to cash in Lazada wallet using BDO?
- Open your Lazada Wallet, select the desired amount to recharge your account. Among the cash deposit channels, select BDO and confirm the payment.
- How to cash in Lazada wallet using PayMaya?
- Open your Lazada Wallet, select the desired amount to recharge your account. Among the cash deposit channels, select PayMaya and confirm the payment.
- How to cash in Lazada wallet to GCash?
- Open your Lazada Wallet, select the desired amount to recharge your account. Among the cash deposit channels, select GCash and confirm the payment.
How to cash out Lazada Wallet?
So, how to withdraw money from Lazada Wallet in the Philippines? Unfortunately, you can’t withdraw the balance from your wallet. The deposits can be used to make other purchases instead. Hence, we always advocate for depositing the exact amount needed for the purchase.
Also check the amount twice before topping up to avoid this. On a positive note, the balances and refunds don’t have expiration dates. Thus, your extra cash is safe and secure for the next purchase.
Pros and Cons of Lazada Wallet
Just like any other product in the market the E-Wallet has its ups and downs.
· You gain access to exclusive discounts when using the wallet, hence you can save some money.
· When using the wallet to make purchases you earn rewards that can be used in various forms. That includes promo codes, discount vouchers, etc.
· The platform also gives you a chance to apply for Lazada loans. The firm has partnered with various online loan providers to ensure this is possible. If you lack cash, you can request a soft loan from the providers.
· Another advantage is when you are not satisfied with the purchase, you’ll receive your refund instantly. Just make the request and the cash shall be availed into your e-wallet account.
· The platform doesn’t allow one to withdraw their balance.
Can I Repay a Digido Loan with Lazada?
Unfortunately, Digido loans can’t be repaid using the platform. Though there are other payment methods you can use to settle your loan on time. The avenues for this include the following:
The 7-Eleven is a well-known store in the Philippines. It acts as a social and business center where Filipinos meet to grab a quick lunch, shop, or even socialize. At the center, you’ll find the CliQQ Kiosk Machines. The machines give you a chance to make Digido loan repayments. They have a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and operate.
Once the payment is made, remember to take the payment print-out receipt to the cashier. But before handing it in check the details to ensure you have the right amount printed out. The cashier will then scan your payment code to approve the transaction. Keep the receipts safe since you might require them in the future for reference.
B. Cebuana or Bayad Center
The center is located in malls such as Robinsons and SM. Basically, in any customer service mall, you shall find the center. Hence you can visit the stations and make your loan payments. On the other hand, there is the Bayad Center Online Payment app.
This has made it easier for one to service their Digido loans with a click of a button. All you have to do is to download and install the app on your smartphone.
C. RFC Offline Branches
These refer to branches that are spread all over the country. To get details on the offline branches there is a map showcasing details of the regions. The regions are Makati, Pasig, Caloocan, San Mateo among others. Visit Digido site to find out more about the offline branches where you can make your loan repayments.
D. Via Union Bank
Union Bank is one of the trusted institutions which work with Digido. You can step into any Union Bank branch and make your Digido loan repayment over the counter. Alternatively, you can use the online Union Banking site or app to loan payments as well.
The site is easy to use and takes a few minutes. All you have to do is create an account with the Union Bank, that’s if you lack one. But if you do have one, login and make the repayment.
What is a Lazada Loan?
The Lazada loan is a buy-now, pay-later scheme of Lazada, one of the biggest online marketplaces in The Philippines. Lazada launched it in September 2019. It is not a loan where you can get cash. It is not a Lazada cash loan application.
Lazada does not loan the money for paying the items bought on the marketplace. Instead, they partnered with third-party lenders.
How to Use Installment in Lazada
To pay on installment in Lazada, you can do it with a BDO credit card. If you do not have one, your best bet is to avail of the Lazada installment without a credit card.
To do that, you need to have an account on any of the following:
To apply with BillEase , you have to go to Lazada and then click on the application link. The Lazada loan amount is between ₱2,000 and ₱30,000.
In the application, choose your preferred installment term. Unfortunately, you can only choose between one and three months. After filling out all the required information, click on the “apply” button and wait for further instructions.
The default lender for Lazada installment plans is BillEase. If you want to borrow from other lenders, you need to sign up for an account in their apps.
You need to submit your personal details and then wait at least one banking day for results. If approved, you will see your loan amount in your Lazada wallet. It is why people also call it the Lazada wallet loan.
If you are a repeat borrower, you can extend your loan term to six months, 12 months, and 24 months.
The application for Lazada loan installment with other lenders is the same. First, you need to visit the Lazada loan without a credit card page. From there, you will see the various companies and their application links.
Is there a Lazada installment using GCash?
No, there is no installment option for Lazada purchases with GCash. However, you can pay your installment due in BillEase with GCash.
To do this, you must locate your BillEase Loan ID from your BillEase account. Then, you have to use that ID when paying bills on your GCash app.
How Much is the Interest for Lazada loan online?
The interest you pay varies from one company to another. Below is an example calculation from BillEase.
• Amount borrowed: ₱40,000
• Term: Six Months
• Total to pay: ₱45,390
In this case, the total interest is ₱5,390, or 13.48% of what you borrowed. You will pay ₱7,565 per month.
How to Pay Loan in Lazada
Payments vary from one lender to another. For example, Cashalo’s accepted payment methods are different from others.
Here are some of the ways you could pay your installment on Lazada if you borrowed from Cashalo:
• Pay over the counter in stores or malls; examples of these are 7-11, Robinsons, and BDO
• You can pay in remittance centers like Dragonpay, Bayad Center, and some selected pawnshops
• Robinsons Bank online system
As you may have observed, it does not offer GCash. However, some lenders offer GCash as a payment method.
What Are the Advantages of Lazada Loan?
• Loan Huge Amounts – you can loan up to ₱40,000. This amount is huge and should be enough to buy an excellent computer or laptop.
• Easy, and Secure – there is no need to stand in line in any physical institution. All you need to do is to go online and apply. The best thing here is that you do not even need a computer. Download the lender’s app, and you should be able to apply for a loan.
• Fast Processing – it takes only one business or banking day to get approved. Of course, you must submit all the requirements to get approved.
If you have no money now, but you need to buy something in Lazada, like a computer that your child can use for online education, you can avail of the Lazada loan so you can purchase it now.
Just make sure that you pay your loans on time. If you don’t pay on time, you may incur fees, and the lender may not lend money to you again in the future.
What Are the Disadvantages of Lazada Loan?
All loans come with disadvantages. For one, there are fees. In the example earlier, you are paying 13% in total interest in a span of six months.
If you could, perhaps you can wait it out a little longer. The 13% interest you paid could be used for other things.
Another issue is behavioral development, wherein are spending money you do not have for shopping. There may come a time when this becomes a habit, and it would be difficult for you to kick it off. If possible, you must only loan for emergency reasons. Shopping, of course, is not an emergency.
What Are the Requirements for Lazada Loan?
Now that you know how to avail installment in Lazada, you need to prepare your documents to get approved. If you have already been using the mobile app of some of the lenders, you may no longer need to submit these requirements.
If you are a new user, prepare these:
• Valid government ID
• Proof of billing
• Proof of income
• Screenshot of your Lazada account
Once you send these documents, you can now wait for the lender’s approval.
What is Lazada Seller Loan?
The Lazada Seller loan is for sellers who need financing. You can loan between ₱30,000 and ₱150,000. These loans have low processing fees and interest. Like the Lazada loan, the lender is not Lazada but some partners like SB Finance, Esquire, SeekCorp, and Kayamo.
So, some Lazada loans review claim that it is Lazada that offers money. This information is not correct. Lazada does not loan because it is not a financial company.
One trick on how to do installment in Lazada is to pick the best offer. The best Lazada loan is the one that you can afford. Since the partners have different interest rates, you must study the differences. Pick one that has the lowest interest so you can save money.
JoanaI give this 5 stars rate but I think it is worth for more than 5 stars rate. I was really amazed by this app loan lender, it really fit its name to it. Just a second! Imagine how fast the approval and the disbursement of the loan. I am totally shook! worth recommended to all! 👍👍👍👍5
JamelynThe best app that i have tried so far easy to apply and real time disbursement . low interest,and the 1st loan has 0% interest.4
FiaGreat app. Kinda low interest. Easy to apply, Fast and no hassle. Thank you Digido.5
Marilyn MasaltaThis is reliable app for emergency needs with zero interest within 7days super unique and rare just to pay on time no problem at all.Thumbs up 100%4
RosalieFor now,it's 5 stars. I already got the money in just seconds . No calls for first timers and that's what I like the most...5