- Villarica PawnShop is one of the largest pawn shops in the Philippines.
- It accepts gold items as collateral and also offers domestic and international money transfer and insurance services.
- Digido online loans are more profitable than pawnshop loans because you don’t need collateral and you don’t risk your valuables.
Villarica Pawnshop in the Philippines
Do you need cash urgently? If so, then a pawnshop is the best place to visit. A pawnshop is a place where you trade your valuable items for credit. The items act as collateral and they may include your jewelry, watch, gold, camera, television, computers, or even musical instruments.
Once the value of the item has been assessed, you’ll be given a loan equivalent to the item’s worth. But, not to worry you will receive the item back once the loan has been fully settled with interest. If one fails to make payments on time the item shall be sold and the cash recovered. Pawnshops play a crucial part in the global economy. The industry generates a lot of revenue and has grown to be a major player in various regions such as Asia, Africa, the USA, and others. According to statistics, 43% of millennials are using pawnshops to get cash globally.
In the Philippines, 72% of Filipinos go to pawnshops annually. One of the famous shops that receive a lot of clients is Villarica Pawnshop in the Philippines. To learn more about the firm and how it works continue reading this article.
Villarica Pawnshop History
Villarica was established by Mrs. Paz R. Villarica in 1954. However, Mrs. Paz died in 1980, but her legacy lives on. This was made possible by the surviving heirs who decided to make it a corporation, which is now known as VILLARICA PAWNSHOP INC. In 1981 the firm was registered under the Security and Exchange Commission which proves it is legit. As the firm continued to expand and grow the management decided to open different branches in Metro Manila to remain competitive in the market.
Though many branches are located in Metro Manila, there are other provinces the firm has made its presence known. Among others, the provinces include Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite. As of 2014 Villarica Pawnshop branches were over 600. And Villarica Pawnshop main office is in Quezon City.
How does Villarica Pawnshop Work?
Villarica Pawnshop gives you a chance to sell goods or even get a short-term loan. All it needs is an item that acts as collateral. However, you are given a loan in line with your item’s worth. The items that Villarica approves for a loan are unused diamond, gold, platinum pieces of jewelry, gadgets, and watches.
Additionally, the firm has adopted a credit policy that ensures the consumers get high-quality services. According to the policy, the interest rate varies from as low as 4% to 6% monthly. This is the standard rate for all the Villarica pawnshops in the country. However, you should know that the branch determines the interest rate in line with the competition in the region. Once the product has been evaluated and approved, you’ll receive the cash in less than 2 hours. Plus there is no services fee incurred and there is a standard 1-month term for their loans.
Moreover, they understand that things might not be good for you during this pandemic period. Hence, repaying the loan on time might be a problem. For this reason, the Pawnshop offers you a 90 day grace period to redeem yourself. Though, the grace period can go up to 4 months maximum. The last notice to clear your debt is usually sent to your email ten days before the due date.On the other hand, if you want to exchange your foreign currency apart from goods, the Pawnshop has you covered. Villarica Pawnshop exchange rates depend on the branch and the date of exchange. It is better to learn about them in advance by phone number.
Villarica Product Features
The product features include the following when seeking financial assistance from the firm. One is granted a minimum loan of PHP 10,000 and a maximum of PHP 100,000. As we mentioned earlier the loan tenure is 4 months and the interest rate ranges from 4% to 6%. Villarica Pawnshop 24 hours loan approval ensures you receive the cash on time.
How do I Cash with GCash in Villarica?
You can cash with Gcash in Villarica by following the steps below:
1. Go to the firm near you and inform them you would like to cash out of your Villarica Pawnshop Gcash. This then takes you to fill out a GCash service form. In the form, you are expected to indicate your GCash registered mobile number.
2. The next stage will be presenting a valid ID card which shows that you’re a citizen. Once this is done, wait for a confirmation message for the cash-out request. You will receive the SMS reply with your MPIN to confirm and then get your cash from the cashier.
Villarica Pawnshop Branches Near Me
The company has various branches in the country. If you cannot locate the shops, you can just use Google search for directions and you will be at their doors. The branches are open from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. though the time might differ because of the region. Plus there are various branches in the city, but we are going to name a few of them within the city. They are:
• Villarica Pawnshop Bacolod
The shop is located in Bacolod City Negros Occidental. This is in front of the Market and if lost you can call them on (034)435-66-87. The shop is open from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. from Monday to Saturday except for Sundays.
• Villarica Pawnshop Makati
The shop is located at 2183 Magsaysay Street. The contact number is 881-89-59 and it is open from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, while on Sunday it is open from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.
• Villarica Pawnshop Cubao
The shop is located on the Ground Floor of the New Farmers Plaza Araneta Center Cubao. It is open from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m., while on Sundays it is open from 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. The cell number is (911-14-07).
• Villarica Pawnshop Baguio
It’s located at 61 Hilltop Road Baguio City, Benguet near Julie’s Bakeshop. The pawnshop works from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m., while at the weekend it is open on Saturday from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. except on Sundays. The phone number to contact them is (074) 619-00-26.
• Villarica Pawnshop Cebu
In Cebu, the pawnshop is located in Sanciangko cor. Leon Kilat streets, Cebu city. The pawnshop is in front of Emall &One Central Hotel and its doors are open from Monday to Saturday (from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m.). Though it’s closed on Sundays and you can contact the firm on (032) 238-70-14.
Pawnshop Loan vs. Online Loan
Which is better between pawnshop loans and online loans? This is the question that comes to mind. Though, both parties present a good avenue to access quick short term loans. There is a slight difference between the two. Let’s break it down to learn more.
1. An online loan is a faster way to access quick funds within hours. All you need to do is to meet the requirements before the money is approved. Whether you are employed or a student you can access the funds. When it comes to pawnshop loans there is no documentation required. All the broker wants is collateral and you get the cash within minutes. But remember that a pawnshop will appreciate your collateral much lower than its real value.
2. When you fail to repay your online loan on time, there is an interest that is accrued. However, in pawnshop loans when you fail to repay the cash the item is possessed by the broker and sold to recover the funds. In this way, you can lose a valuable item or a family jewel.
3. Pawnshop loans have a high-interest rate, in comparison to which online loans are lower. Online lending firms are regulated by financial authorities, therefore they are the same. On the other hand, pawnshops are not regulated hence the high-interest rates.
4. Pawnshop loans are approved faster and the cash is handed instantly. While in online loans you have to wait for some time until the loan is proved. It could take 1 to 3 days depending on the organization.
5. If you allow the delay at an online lending company, you will pay a fine. But if you do not pay back the debt to the pawnshop, you will lose your collateral.
Why is Digido Loan the Best Choice?
According to our analysis, online loans are the best compared to pawnshop ones. This is why we recommended getting a short term loan from Digido. The online lender provides you with affordable loans at low-interest rates. In addition, there is now a promotion, according to which new customers can get a loan of up to 10,000 pesos without interest. The loan tenure starts from 7 to 30 days. You can request a minimum amount of PHP 1,000 and a maximum amount of PHP 25,000. The amazing thing is that the loan is approved within a few minutes.
• One must be a Filipino and between the ages of 21-70 years;
• Your government-issued ID card will be required during the application;
• During the application, you must provide a valid mobile number;
• To be qualified for the loan you must be either self-employed or employed.
• There is minimal documentation;
• No collateral is required;
• 24/7 service;
• The loan request is approved within minutes.
RonSo far my transaction with Digido has no problem. This is my 3rd loan with this online loan. My wife and my friend also using Digido. And i will say that it is recommended for those who need paper money.5
MaryVery efficient, fast reliable company. Reasonable rates with very friendly and accommodating customer service! I highly recommend it! 👍👍👍5
FrinaI like Digido loan site the most because they low interest rate within and had a prolongation service incase you can't meet your due, it really helps alot in time of need. In addition their loan process speed and disbursement is by far the fastest.4
KerwinThis app helps me again when I need some financial assistance. It's so easy to make a reloan if you are not a delinquent borrower. Salute to all (Digido staff) you guys. Thank you again!5
RollyHi everyone I could recommend this excellent apps coz the agents are approachable and answers the needs in times of emergency. They us give lower interest and loan prolongation in case you could not pay on time. Thanks to them and keep it up. Mabuhay!!!4